Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Found in the heart of the historic market town of Dorchester is the Junction Hotel, a traditional six bedroom inn and pub. The heart and soul of the inn has always been the pub. Come and find a cosy corner to settle down in or join us at our traditional bar. At each visit, you’ll be transfixed by the traditional and warm atmosphere. Why not visit us on one of our live entertainment evenings? It’s sure to be a fun-filled visit.
Get ready to tuck into our fine selection of pub food. Our menu contains all your favourite classics and our hearty meals will provide you with the fuel you need to explore the surrounding areas. Quench your thirst with our superb choice of cask ales, lagers, wines and soft drinks. We really do have something for everyone, so grab your friends and family and head on down. We also have six rooms available should you wish to stay over.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Junction Hotel in Dorchester soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.